Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's slow going, but I will have something workable soon, then I will worry about cleaning it up after.

Product Updates
  • License Plate Frames: I have limited amounts of license plate frames left, the prices are going to double as I gave out a big stack for a WCM meet with the intentions of receiving a payment back for them which was never received so I have to recover the funds I'm afraid.
  • Stickers: I have a new vinyl vendor locally I'm working with to be able to knock these out in large sheets, along with new colors, so details on that once I firm up the contract/agreement.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
who forgot to pay for frames?

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
WCM crooks! Ban them all until paid up. :)

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Good !

·
Registered
638 Posts
Red stickers so I can rep G20.net? A lot of people ask me about my car, would be worth the free advertising. Also I've been wanting some plate frame jewelry for a while now, I have a screen print hookup, maybe we can get some tee's going - I have ideas.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Shirts would be awesome! Something like the sr20 and Primera shirts with a p11? I really can't wait for the frame and the sticker though!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thinking of having the p11/p10 front end view with a g20.net banner on the top of the windshield on the right chest area of the shirt in various colors then on the back have "G20.net banner again then under it have "My other ride is a G20" - Kinda funny for guys who have multiple g's/ or something like an inside joke. Basically switch it up maybe have the g20.net banner in the front and the illustrations on the back, or not illustrations and just g20.net banner on teh front of the shirt and below the collar in the back. I got ideas!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts