Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G20.net ones for my car? I can make hella fancy crazy ones. I work at a sign shop. Just wanted to know. Id buy some of yours but id be kinda redundant. I promise though once I get some money together Im donating for sponsor. :teeth:

If you want I may be able to make a trade for some customs with the officials of the site in order to make mine. But in any case I just wanted to rep g20.net a little more custom then what you guys offer. No offense...:cheeky: but hey, its what i do. :smile:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/xmantisx/G20net.jpg

something like this. I wouldnt be charging anything and shipping is practically free with the company. Or id just pay for it myself. IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. So dont ask. Thanks. Nor am I giving it away. Its totally up to the site officials. Which are whom? btw...

Ill have to see what vinyl we have around the shop. But a lot of neat things like:
Marble

Glass etching look alike
Reflective
Metallic
All neon and pastel colors
Black Leather look alike

Gold Flaking

Chrome

Gold w/patterns

transparent in most all colors (great on lights)

Also magnets...
Im sure there is more...

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
first, you need to post samples of your work here since there's this one guy here who does that too. second, any feedbacks? like ebay or other forums.. because people here are hesitant if you are new and haven't done any business here. just a tip. btw, welcome :)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
g20.net stickers are fine 2 make for yourself, but you cant sell them here because its one way that the forum makes money to keep running. 99sel-r is my friend and i tried helping him set something up with the forum and making g20..net stickers and the admins kindly did not allow us for the reason i just posted.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
g20.net stickers are fine 2 make for yourself, but you cant sell them here because its one way that the forum makes money to keep running. 99sel-r is my friend and i tried helping him set something up with the forum and making g20..net stickers and the admins kindly did not allow us for the reason i just posted.
yeah I knew I couldnt sell them thats for sure, but thats cool i can make some for the ride. I wouldnt want to take away from any support that g20.net gets at all. This site is too awesome and they deserve it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not interested on g20.net stickers coz I have those already but interested on something else :)
oh, well in that case- shoot me some ideas!

Im a pretty good graphic artist, and can draw you up something if you like.

Prices are dirt cheap unless its huge, then i gotta buy material. But any scrap in the shop is welcome to leave the door haha.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
how much for infiniti logo like in 3/4 inch size?
geeze thats small... hmm i could do it for pretty cheap, it wouldnt take me any time at all really so it would just be shipping. i wont charge for the material on that.

I was planning on making some infiniti logos anyways so that would be easy.

Id probably want to have you get more then that done because basically i can fill up a regular envelope and mail it to you normal postage which is like under a dollar lol. Ill shoot some more figures and designs back at you tomorrow from work.

If at most it would still be under 5 dollars depending on the weight of the stickers.

I get whole sale prices on material. So like when i wanted a 26"x10' of red that was only like 10 bucks. You can make ALOT of stickers out of that. Just so you get an idea. I usually dont even charge for labor unless its really intensive or I just dont like you. haha. But since most of you are cool on gnet if its car related ill do it for free. I love cars. But I love my G even more =)

Ill post up some examples of more rare materials I listed above tomorrow too. Ill be taking pictures.

Any ideas on color etc?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll give my business to a local. How much you want for one of these?
I'd probably end up buying 10-15 or so.
5 bucks is cool-for 10. 50c a piece. local is easy. Ill try to bust them out tomorrow and I am probably going down to seattle this weekend so I can meet you and drop them off if you want.

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts
Don't make them yet. I still need to nail down the exact dimensions.
I'll do that and get back to you tomorrow. I live on Whidbey Island, so it would be better to just send them. I'll pay pall you the money once I get the dimension.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't make them yet. I still need to nail down the exact dimensions.
I'll do that and get back to you tomorrow. I live on Whidbey Island, so it would be better to just send them. I'll pay pall you the money once I get the dimension.
oh ok. I thought that was to size so ill hold off. but yeah that would be fine.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING. So dont ask. Thanks. Nor am I giving it away. Its totally up to the site officials. Which are whom? btw...
PM on the way.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts