Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wtb: Bunches Of Things For T-swap And More...

hey guys... im swapping an auto tranny to 5spd manual, here are the things i need and i dont care about the price or the shipping fee, well in a reasonable price LOL... but i need it badly... lol... help please... my cousin has a 1992 g20 and my question is would it be possible if i will put an OBD I ecu and harness to '95 stock g20 motor? :naughty:

LISTS:
-OEM OBDII manual ecu for '95 g20
-OEM speed cable- PENDING SALE!
-OEM tranny front mount and cross members.
-OEM manual flywheel for '95 g20
-Primera p10 badges(pending sale) and the red badge (2.0e GT)>>> i would pay a lot just to get it...
-used/new OEM good condition radiator for 95 g20
-used/new OEM good condition O2 sensor for headers-PENDING SALE!
-used/new OEM p10 spoiler.. (g20 touring)
-used/new OEM wiring harness for '95 g20... (manual engine harness)-PENDING SALE!

one more thing, i have lists of parts in hand here and can u guys help me for all the things i need or things i might need to do the swapping....
-clutch pedal
-brake pedal
-shift linkage
-lsd tranny
-clutch

P.S
it would be very delightful if u guys can show pictures... thanks to all... :teeth:

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Best to do a search on this topic, because it has been done and write ups should exist. Also, scan through the 'For Sale' section. There are alot of P10 part oust available. I hate to say it, but alot of people will frown upon new members who post without doing some searching first. LOL!

·
Registered
600 Posts
do you still need a fly wheel and a radiator cause i have both the fly wheel is a stock sr16ve one so its a lil lighter pm
P10_iHCZeRHaiNn said:
hey guys... im swapping an auto tranny to 5spd manual, here are the things i need and i dont care about the price or the shipping fee, well in a reasonable price LOL... but i need it badly... lol... help please... my cousin has a 1992 g20 and my question is would it be possible if i will put an OBD I ecu and harness to '95 stock g20 motor? :naughty:

LISTS:
-OEM OBDII manual ecu for '95 g20
-OEM speed cable- PENDING SALE!
-OEM tranny front mount and cross members.
-OEM manual flywheel for '95 g20
-Primera p10 badges(pending sale) and the red badge (2.0e GT)>>> i would pay a lot just to get it...
-used/new OEM good condition radiator for 95 g20
-used/new OEM good condition O2 sensor for headers-PENDING SALE!
-used/new OEM p10 spoiler.. (g20 touring)
-used/new OEM wiring harness for '95 g20... (manual engine harness)-PENDING SALE!

one more thing, i have lists of parts in hand here and can u guys help me for all the things i need or things i might need to do the swapping....
-clutch pedal
-brake pedal
-shift linkage
-lsd tranny
-clutch

P.S
it would be very delightful if u guys can show pictures... thanks to all... :teeth:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts