Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I now one of u guys has had to broken a passengers side Axel and some of u might of bought it off Autozone. So this is what ineed help on i ran out of money for right now and need and Axel and Autozone ones are lifetime warranty. So I was wondering if any of u guy are willing to help me out by giving me your number so i can just go to autozone and exchange mine. Your warranty will still be their nothing will happen to it. But i need people that don't have LSD. And if someone has one side and another person has the other I would apreeciated so i can just get both of them one is broken and the other is has a torn boot. If u want we can Email each other on PM.

I'll paypal u 15 bucks for who ever helps me out but first i need to check at autozone that the number u give and that its the part i need before i send u the money I have great feedback on Ebay so u can trust me

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And I'll help any one out that needs a water pump i have that as lifetime warranty. So u see its like getting free stuff I forgot what else we have lifetime warranty their but it ain't alot I think we have the Starter and the alternator but i think the alternator is for a 1.6 engine but this is another way we can all benifit.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
randyo156 said:
ahhh
fraud request
cheat autozone
Yeah i wanna cheat autozone we do it with are water pumps My brother, my friend and Me. Dammit well I think no one has one Fk, thanks guys well if someone needs a water pump hit me up i'll give u my number so that way u can get it. Well ima go beg for money now later lol....................................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts