Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Thanks to GNet, by not going to the stealership and buying a tachometer for them to install one week from now, instead i bought one off the forums and installed it myself, works perfectly, I could not be happier it and with Gnet! :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Wow..that IS nice. Wish I could say the same. Instead, I spent about $17-1800 :p
How did you solve your problem?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dulle said:
Wow..that IS nice. Wish I could say the same. Instead, I spent about $17-1800 :p
How did you solve your problem?
I had a "wacky tach" and so I bought a gauge cluster from one of the people on the fourms and installed it today, I then called Infiniti to see how much they wanted for the same tach and install they quoted me $835 prepaid + tax for the part and $190 for labor

randyo156 said:
hahha
i tht u was talking bout car insurance
:LOL:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
junknstuff said:
hm...how wacky was your tach? my speedo tach bumps up and down as i acellerate. i dont want to swap tachs though, because then i wont have the right mileage and going through all that crap with the dmv and future buyers being scared of that bs worries me
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45119&highlight=tach <---- How wacky my tach was...its really not that hard to swap tachs, plus once your car is older than 10 years old then the mileage is exempt, so i wouldnt worry about it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts