Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes it was a cold an musky afternoon and i was shopping with my mother at a chinese mall. Coming into the parking lot looking for a space I drove by something that looked like P10 I didnt pay attention to it much, so I parked an all when shopping an stuff. On da way back to my car i decided to let mah mom struggle with the shit she bought :lol: an I would go check out that G. I was suprised dissapointed an mad at what the guy has done to his car. The thing that killed it for me was the bigg A$$ spoiler on da trunk that was higher then the roof of the car. the car was white lowerd with 15" white rims (what a waist)...... that fucker put nipple lights on the G!!!!! i wanted to scratch the hell out of the car....but I didnt want to hurt the car. the exhaust was big... a bit to big for my likings... I put my tail inbetween my legs i walked to my car an when home in dissapointment.

sorry I made it so long... but I had to cry to someone....

that car was ugly!!!!!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Oh yeah there one here in town that me and JustinP10 saw and we were fucking disgusted by it. It has a GIANT WING, one of those big dumb fuckers that the car will never put to good use. Yes its possible to rice out a G20 but not in my book.:angry:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
Oh yeah there one here in town that me and JustinP10 saw and we were f*#king disgusted by it. It has a GIANT WING, one of those big dumb f^%kers that the car will never put to good use. Yes its possible to rice out a G20 but not in my book.:angry:
Yes, that was a rather ugly ass wing. I don't care if that guy supposedly does have nitrous... i should go run him at SIR... too bad he'd probalby never go there and run.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey Fabius, I've got a white P10, but not that one you're talking about...for some reason I like my G without any spoiler. What mall was this btw?(Pacific Mall, First Markham perhaps??) Cause I live in Markham but I haven't seen any other done up P10's up here, especially a white one. All the done up G's I see are mostly downtown T.O. and Scarborough.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Well, if it's any consolation, at least he probably takes care of the thing. Doesn't fire paintballs at it like the G I didn't buy here.:(

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Atomic-G: i got nottin on you... man i love your car an i mean this guys exhaust pipe was like huge an ugly... I like em medium size with a deap tone the kind that rattles your rib cage...

G_Rider: Yes!! it was Pacific mall man you find some ugly an twisted an some hype cars down there. I love the supped up yellow S4 that stroles around there i see it sometimes... that cars nice. I take co-op down town man an i havent seen any p10s around an non of the G's that i have seen were supped. I see subarus an celicas an jaguars an beamers an merces like crazy some supped some not but G's are rare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts