Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently sold my g20. i know it doesn't really matter to most of you, since i've been a ghost for a while. either way, mike gosselin (sr20det nut) is now the new owner. he already has plans for a det. now i have a '01 golf 1.8t. just waiting on the title. i have a couple mods in mind that should put me in the mid 14 mark. it's no DET, but it is a turbo nonetheless. i still plan to visit.. so there will be no goodbyes. :D

p.s.: sorry kris.. never heard back from you. :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold for $3200 including OZ wheels - 80k and change miles on the car.. around 60K on the newer JDM motor. it's a g20t.. so i don't believe there really were any options.

reason i sold it so cheap was because of a few reasons.. 1) salvage title, 2) clutch needs to be replaced, 3) rear bumper needs to be repainted, 4) to pay off car loan.. which was 3k.

still a great deal, imho.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
how to put up pictures

Can anyone tell me where a good place is to put up pictures?? probably AF right?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
oops, meant to put that as a new thread

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
atomic-G said:
Sell out! :lick:
Yeah chew dat! I don't want to see your face around here anymore Bumpus! :angry: *sniff* I thought we were tight man! :( *sniff* Oh well it was fun hanging with you in Rochester there fat fingers. ;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
bump909 said:
i just recently sold my g20. i know it doesn't really matter to most of you, since i've been a ghost for a while. either way, mike gosselin (sr20det nut) is now the new owner. he already has plans for a det. now i have a '01 golf 1.8t. just waiting on the title. i have a couple mods in mind that should put me in the mid 14 mark. it's no DET, but it is a turbo nonetheless. i still plan to visit.. so there will be no goodbyes. :D

p.s.: sorry kris.. never heard back from you. :p
Sorry to hear you sold it, but glad to hear it went to Mike. It should live on quite well. Tell Mike he cannot have it w/o joining this forum though. =)

OTOH, your new car is a really cool choice. I think if I were in the market for a new car, that would be it. Send pix when you get it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sell out, ouch!! come on jason.. just because i sold the g20 doesn't mean i'm out for good. it isn't over.. besides, maybe i'll see you in rochester again? maybe by then, we'll both have something in common again.. turbo. :D

geo.. when it was finally time to hand over the keys to mike, it was very saddening. mike is a great guy though, and i know the g20 will probably see more horsepower than i ever intended. i of course told him about this message board.. but that guy has been a ghost to the internet lately. ;) i'm glad you appreciate my new purchase.. i've gone american, japanese, now german. we'll see how the 1.8t stacks up to the awesome sr20 engine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts