1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Nice and artistic ...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Looks good man. Nice pictures. I like the pictures of you driving down the road...car looks dope. I'll try to post the pictures of my spraypainted blinkers as soon as I can. I'll try to get everything up. . .but I don't wanna cuz my car isn't lowered yet and it looks so nasty not lowerd. eww just plain nasty. But your car looks ill nana man. Good work.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chekmi21 said:
Looks good man. Nice pictures. I like the pictures of you driving down the road...car looks dope. I'll try to post the pictures of my spraypainted blinkers as soon as I can. I'll try to get everything up. . .but I don't wanna cuz my car isn't lowered yet and it looks so nasty not lowerd. eww just plain nasty. But your car looks ill nana man. Good work.
Thanks!! :monster: :lol: =) :cool: Yea man that one looks like it should be in a commercial! :lick: lol j/p

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
your car looks real good keep up the good work!

but i have one question, can you take constructive criticism?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
see the thing is your g looks hot, except in my opinion the front dolphin gills on the bumper (the STillen gills) look weird i think even the stock bumper looks better. the rest of the stillen bumper looks good except for the dolphin part. it just doesnt flow with the rest of the car to me, maybe they should add some gills for the back bumper so at least something else will look like the gills on the car other then that your looking great..
casual

p.s. the reason i asked if you like constructive criticism is because some people take it to the heart when you say something something they don't want to hear

:asian: :smoke:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I think your car looks absolutly awsome. I love that white/silver color on the G20 Sports, wish I got it or Maui blue brcause black is a bitch to keep clean. I have only 1 bad comment and that is to get rid of the crapy splash guards.

·
Registered
520 Posts
cas8_1999 said:
the rest of the stillen bumper looks good except for the dolphin part. it just doesnt flow with the rest of the car to me,
Yeah, I have to agree with ya on that one. The bumper would be real hot if it could loose the fish gills. That is the only reason why I wouldn't get one at the time. I bet a quality body shop man could fill those in and shave em down. Tight pics though. Your car is looking good like that...just wait till you get a drop and rims.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cas8_1999 said:
see the thing is your g looks hot, except in my opinion the front dolphin gills on the bumper (the STillen gills) look weird i think even the stock bumper looks better. the rest of the stillen bumper looks good except for the dolphin part. it just doesnt flow with the rest of the car to me, maybe they should add some gills for the back bumper so at least something else will look like the gills on the car other then that your looking great..
casual

p.s. the reason i asked if you like constructive criticism is because some people take it to the heart when you say something something they don't want to hear

Well thats YOUR opinion I happen to like the way those looks on the car.. makes the front a little more agressive, and I didnt want the WW because it doesnt even look like something was added (My opinion, no offense)

2002G20Racer said:
I think your car looks absolutly awsome. I love that white/silver color on the G20 Sports, wish I got it or Maui blue brcause black is a bitch to keep clean. I have only 1 bad comment and that is to get rid of the crapy splash guards.
Thanks!!! :D Yea actually I happen to like the mudflaps and the way they look, even tho I scratch them all the time..

Mista McCoilover said:
..just wait till you get a drop and rims.
Uhh it is droped...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cas8_1999 said:
ok now that the constructive criticism is over .. the car looks great! keep up the good work !
casual
Thanks! :monster: :p

New Guy said:
does your fog lights come on all the time?
how did you do this?
Naw I rewired them to turn on without the headlights.. and just the parking lights.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts