Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving an I30 today as a loaner car and really like the rear window shade. Does anyone have any idea how to install something like this? Sounds like it shouldn't be too bad... A shade in the back and some sort of trigger/button near the driver seat..

I would love to try and do something like this but I have no car experience... I just changed my wiper blades and was very proud.... Any thoughts?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I had an I30 loaner for 5 days when my P11 was in, and I particularly liked the rear sunshade also. Not to mention the instrument cluster display. Hope one of you electrical genious out there can figure something like this out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Back from the dead ...

Anyone get an I30 rear sunshade to work or found another one that would fit a G20?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
not that iv seen. i would imagine that it would be either to long, or to wide making it a shotty install because the shade needs to pull tight.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Nissan made a shade for the P11 rear, but it's manually operated...

I don't have pics, but eGT Andy may do as he had one in his P11.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
i would like to see pics of that... im to lazy to manually opperate anything tho.. lol

edit: you move at the speed of light mark

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
j123vt99 said:
I was driving an I30 today as a loaner car and really like the rear window shade. Does anyone have any idea how to install something like this? Sounds like it shouldn't be too bad... A shade in the back and some sort of trigger/button near the driver seat..

I would love to try and do something like this but I have no car experience... I just changed my wiper blades and was very proud.... Any thoughts?
If you need any pics of the assembly let me know...my I30 has it.

As for installing it in the G20, I'm not sure how easy it is because I know a couple of people over at NICO have tried to upgrade their 97-98 Q45s with the power shade from the '99-01 models and it's been a pain even though it's the same car.

The I30 shade probably wouldn't retrofit well because the I30 is wider than the P11.

·
Registered
172 Posts
AzG20P11 said:
i would like to see pics of that... im to lazy to manually opperate anything tho.. lol

edit: you move at the speed of light mark
Mark=G20 god :thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Will the P11 fit a P10 window? If not, anyone found an alternatives/after-market that would work?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Back from the dead again!

Anyone found one that would work for a P10?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts