Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
el_boogie28 said:
haha i wanted to get more pics of he caravan but couldnt since i was in front. since you were passing by i just snapped a few shots :teeth:
we never did the flying V damnit!!!!

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
rmyc said:
Nice, ic alot of fellas brought their ladies.. mebe next year get a shot of allof them ;)
Yeah man there were more females than i expected...next meet lets try to get even more!

KwikyMAN said:
damn, sorry fella's, but my flight was delayed (F*CK YOU CONTINENTAL) and i just got home (it's 12:30). so i'll post up my pics/vids tomorrow. does everyone prefer the vids to be on youtube, or can anyone recommend some fileshare space so they can be downloaded?
I have a decent hosting site that allows 130GB of bandwidth use a month...pretty decent amount and its fast so if you want I'll host em on there.

Also, after adding up expenses for the meet, i realized I spent a pretty nice amount of cash...not that I mind spending it since it was definitely worth it. And I know that some people asked if they can throw me money for it, and I said not to, but now after everything, I would actually really appreciate people who didn't throw me some cash anyhow to donate a few bucks. And, I'll throw 20% to the site of all thats donated. The rest will be split to everyone else who helped host (todd for food and such, shady and d-wreck for the music). My paypal is [email protected] and remember, 20% goes to g20.net!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
wow i thought my car would be in like only 1 pic haha

·
Registered
350 Posts
jasezero said:
I dont think too many people had too much to drink...that happened afterwards when we walked to the bars =P
I sure did, I started drinkin mad wine after everything was set up... I don't even know how you guys got me out to the bars... I was already on autopilot! Hahaha.. good times!

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Haha yeah i saw it took a couple tries to get it right =P

But, if you look at that spot, someone put something on the ground that says "Run Over Me" in spray paint or something. And the burnout line goes perfectly through most of it =)

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
more pics:

the hottest whip there!!! hehe

thats most of the g's that i got.

41 - 60 of 150 Posts