Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
amek said:
bullshit. lake erie smells like dead bodies.. and ive been to south carolina and that shit has hella jelly fish.. fuck that. i got stung like a jillion times. haha.oh and i was kidding theres no meet in san diego.. but we could arrange one.. plus.. westcoast has hotter girls..
last time i checked, lake erie wasn't on the east coast... :cheese:

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
StangG20 said:
last time i checked, lake erie wasn't on the east coast... :cheese:

well..if lake erie doesnt go to Pennsylvania then your right.. but since it does.. then its part of the east coast.. and Pennsylvania is considered an east coast state.either way its just as dirty as any other water out there.. but.. we all know where people come to surf. and thats STEAMERS in Santa Cruz!!!!!!!!!

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
i did go to calli to surf for the first time. i just noticed the beach water smells bad. i did not say anything else. but really the beach water on the east coast does not really smell like knowthing more than salt and are water temps are warmer.
but i can give ya it i really enjoyed the view of the west coast on the pch. i did sneed on to a privit beach right abought between malibo and zuma. was the longest breakes i have ever found in the usa. i spoted it from the road and snuck out their

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
p10det said:
i did go to calli to surf for the first time. i just noticed the beach water smells bad. i did not say anything else. but really the beach water on the east coast does not really smell like knowthing more than salt and are water temps are warmer.
but i can give ya it i really enjoyed the view of the west coast on the pch. i did sneed on to a privit beach right abought between malibo and zuma. was the longest breakes i have ever found in the usa. i spoted it from the road and snuck out their

this guy is a true surf fan atic.. enjoy.. lemme know when you need a place to crash and a wave to taste..

141 - 150 of 150 Posts