Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok now i want people to tell me whos car is whos & ill update the thread :smile:

hey MARK & ERIK!!! wut u's doing breaking the law?? :teeth: :naughty:

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Good quality pics man...whenever you can...hit me up on AIM...i want to try and get a copy of all the full quality pics from the meet :)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Don't worry i got plenty of space to store them all :)

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
nice !!!! looks like it was a great turn out!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
woot glad i got to be part of the p11 line

damn my front bumper needs a re-spray

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Yeah so does mine =P

I did get my rear bumper on sunday...I need to get it resprayed before i put it on though :(

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
ChickenWing said:
woot glad i got to be part of the p11 line
Yeah i got there at like noon and there were no more good spots, my ride isnt in anyones pics

·
Registered
844 Posts
NismoG20T said:
loved it out there...JDM goodness... a lot of people weren't on the list like Jason (3ne2nr) and my cousin (SuCKIT)..but Jason's car blew everyone away as we can see..
were you parked next to the black p11 with the same OZ racing you had but a different color?

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
NismoG20T said:
same OZ rims..same color rims...yea i couldn't get to meet u...i was the asian kid that brought the 6 footer
Which was awesome man...too bad i didnt get any of it...it got housed too fast. But i did get the leftovers of the potato salad which was excellent. But seriously...you rock for bringing the sub and salads. I'll try to hit you up with some cash once/if I get some donations for the meet.

--Jason

·
JDMike!!!
5,663 Posts
jasezero said:
Which was awesome man...too bad i didnt get any of it...it got housed too fast. But i did get the leftovers of the potato salad which was excellent. But seriously...you rock for bringing the sub and salads. I'll try to hit you up with some cash once/if I get some donations for the meet.

--Jason

its alright bro..i did my part and so did you...its my gift to G20.net/NYCGs/NJGs...we were all there to have fun...and i believe we all did have some fun!

·
Registered
844 Posts
NismoG20T said:
same OZ rims..same color rims...yea i couldn't get to meet u...i was the asian kid that brought the 6 footer
yea i loved those rims they looked great on both cars. i think i took like 10 pictures of those two cars alone. btw what size? 17"?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hehe.. I think Mark n I broke the law in the Ford Windstar I rolled up with... not sure about that pic, tho. I got my G back a few days AFTER the meet.. sucky, eh? I'll be workin on a bunch of mechanical shit n cosmetics this weekend, so I'll post pics of the missin G this weekend. For the Spring Meet, everyone will be registered n I'll personally take pics of each ride as they show up... cool?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts