·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new pics.Opinions welcomed.

G-Ride

Maxima and G-Ride

Maxima and G-Ride Rear

My maxima is getting new tails and a CF trunk so thats why the tails are no longer on the car. Weather sucks and It sucks not to have a garage. Plus it isn't snow you see but ice.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
2 nice sedans you have. my car was covered in ice today too. glad it was my winter beater p10 and the other one is covered up at least.

*edit: post pics of the new trunk and tails on the max when you get em :naughty:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I live about an hour north from you on 81 (Strasburg), we didn't get nearly that much ice, but a 5in of sleet piled on to a few inches of snow.. It's fun. I went sledding yesterday, and didn't break through the surface of the snow, just skirted across the top, it was pretty crazy..

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
OZMFG! poor babies! it gets like that in VA? dang.

if the other cars weren't there, i think the first pic would be a cool calendar entry.

and i assume you put the wipers up so they don't freeze to the windsheild?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
P11Gdub said:
and i assume you put the wipers up so they don't freeze to the windsheild?
yup, that's right. There's nothing more irritating than to turn on your wipers before the windshield is defrosted and have half the rubber stick to the window :surprised

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
oh crap, thats sucks donkey balls. here in California, i do that as a joke on my freind's cars.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Man...I love the stance of your G. It never ceases to amaze how a suspension drop on these cars makes the front look kitted...doesn't need anything!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
S exya!! hnaahaa

hots loking cars! id post a pic om mty G in ice.. but i fogtsdo how to dos that.. its in te wearthers thread somewheres. .

oh gofsd captain mrgon whys you make me so looopuuys

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well currently the maxima stands in a garage all torn apart so the g20 became the daily and the weekend ride. Man it sucks though cause the g20 is soo underpowered.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts