Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know on the Product Reviews board, why not organize all the threads there into a few specific threads?

Like have one specifically on Intakes...

Where everyone would give their reviews on them, cost, ease of installation, gains, losses, etc.

Then another thread specifically on Exhausts, and suspension pieces, and so on.

So instead of searching >_> and researching <_< you could click with ease to one thread about what you're interested in buying and get reviews of all your options.

Then maybe to get people writing, bribe them?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I would do write-ups, I like doing em.
I'll do one if you tell me where to find the JDM airfreshener. :p

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
JDM air fresheners can be found at you local asian market. I might have to beat you on that installation write up. :p

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
/\/\/\ At that filipino restaurant I went to the other day they have a market there. I'm gonna ask the nice lady if she has any in stock! :p

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
IONO_Anything said:
You know on the Product Reviews board, why not organize all the threads there into a few specific threads?

Like have one specifically on Intakes...

Where everyone would give their reviews on them, cost, ease of installation, gains, losses, etc.

Then another thread specifically on Exhausts, and suspension pieces, and so on.

So instead of searching >_> and researching <_< you could click with ease to one thread about what you're interested in buying and get reviews of all your options.

Then maybe to get people writing, bribe them?

To be back on topic, I think its a good idea as well. I think it'd be nice to have things sectioned off for P10 and P11 applications as well but I dont know if it'll be too much as far as organization... It'll be easier than asking, 'will this fit the P11 or does such and such work for the P10 as well', yadadadigamajig?!?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts