Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dont understand the problem im having. I got a rebuilt motor and its still doing the same ideling problem i used to have. Some times i start my car and after its warmed up the idle kicks down nicely around 850rpm. And other times it wont kick down at all stays at 1500 rpm. I can also feel when its going to act up while im driving because when im going down hill and my cars still in gear with my foot off the gas it miss fires and sure enough when i come to a stop my idles at about 1200rpm. What do you guys think it is??? More often than not its idleing high. I even set my base idle at 750 and it dident help.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would mess up my idle??? What if it was not dialed in? I never tuned it in right yet. Are you saying it could be bad??

·
Registered
599 Posts
possibly i would check everything especially if you never really tuned it...... wow honestly i think its a bad idea to ask when you know its not tuned and not everything is where it should be..... oh well i would tune it right then think about it

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
WOW wodda woman ...... Does carz & everyfing .......... Wish my girl did practical stuff........ Other than being a dab hand a making me feel 1/4" high when stuff gets messed up :D

Well ok she's gome more money than me so I kinda button it (Frequently) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts