Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when my car cranks it will turn off, then i'll crank it again and its fine. whats wrong i'm about to go pick it up. but i'm trying to figure out whats wrong with it before i do any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Be a little more specific about the problem

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i try ot crank up the car at first it soiunds the like the battery is going dead, and it cranks slow, then it finally cranks and then the engine will flutter and shut down. I crank it back up and it still sounds like the battery is going dead the engine turns over really slow like it won't turn over any more. but it cranks up and then its fine. so i called jiffy lube and they told me that it could be some sort of vaccum disconnection or it could be the battery or it could be the fuel line is clogged with dirt. i don't know if any of you has had this problem please tell me what you did to fix it, its kind of annoying seeing that i'm about the buy the car and pick it up today thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i try ot crank up the car at first it soiunds the like the battery is going dead, and it cranks slow, then it finally cranks and then the engine will flutter and shut down. I crank it back up and it still sounds like the battery is going dead the engine turns over really slow like it won't turn over any more. but it cranks up and then its fine. so i called jiffy lube and they told me that it could be some sort of vaccum disconnection or it could be the battery or it could be the fuel line is clogged with dirt. i don't know if any of you has had this problem please tell me what you did to fix it, its kind of annoying seeing that i'm about the buy the car and pick it up today thanks.

also when i hit the gas its kinda sluggish from idle to 1500-2000 then it flys does that have anything to do with what i was talking about. i dunno:surprised

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.