Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
never mind I see how you got here from the previous thread. At first it looked pretty random, thought you might be hitting the bottle a little early ;P

·
♥
3,947 Posts
...beat the shit out of them, and hold em at gun point entil the police showed up. i feel sorry for the poor bastard that i catch.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah some guy on the maximum form, he had a compu star alarm, it went off an he tried shutting off the remote an it wouldn't work, so he went to his car an saw his hood ajar, so he sat in his car (had like 20% tints), and they came back. he chased them down an beat the shiiiiiiiiiittttt outta them cornered them with his friends. i duno if i'd beat em up that much, prolly jus alil so the cops wouldn't turn around an charge my ass

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Luisville Slugger - nuf said

·
♥
3,947 Posts
mh64 said:
Luisville Slugger - nuf said
i have one of those... truly the best choice bat to take to someones head.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
someone broke into our work van and stole a scooter from us ($1750) popped the ignition ($350 with rekeying) and broke the drivers windon($235) I was at kings dominiom with my girlfriend, had I been home and caught them I would have done alot more damage to their face than what they did to my van. BTW this happened at noon and my neighbor scared them off when she drove up on them honking. Other wise they would've jacked a second bike we had in there.

·
Registered
973 Posts
gomd3 stole my KYB's and I was cool with it...I heard everything and just went back to sleep. :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
yea drop off some other car parts while you are at it...I'll leave the trunk open for you.. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Factory alarm on the G20 - it'll go off if the doors or hood open without having used the key ?? I have the books but have yet to read them - the wiring on the alarm seems to go to every part of the car tho (factory 1991 G20 Service Manual in the trunk - OH wait I can't get in my trunk - see my other threads/replies)

I've only had the car for a week (am I supposed to have a key fob for the alarm??)

·
Registered
329 Posts
@ The Siath: Learn how to spell InfinitI right!!!! Look at your sig!! You are committing a serious crime!!

What would I do? I'd probably bash the person's face right in. Take their head, slam it against the ground.. nothing too serious...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts