Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 g20. I like the stock look. I have about $500.00 I want to put in the motor. I will work on the outside when the motor is done. What would you guys do with it? I have a cat back exhaust already.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am unsure on boost, I would like to some day, but I think I want to build it, in fear the block will not be strong enough to hold. I dont want to pop the motor.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, knew scenario, I for got to mention, I have a good friend who works at a shop here in Portland called Horse power freaks. So I can whore the parts out.

·
Registered
180 Posts
if u got a friend that work in a shop ask him to do som eport and polish to acomidate the cams full tune up and get a nice little safc 1 or 2 and u should be pulling some nice hp flywheel and clutch would help also

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i went cheap once, bought a universal exhaust off of e-bay, mmmaaaannnnn i would not recomend buying one. Peice of S#$t....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I see I see lol I thought it was a part to a motor, I was going through my mind and was pissed I couldnt think of it. Now it makes sence, thanks man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts