Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you believe this [email protected] I contacted aerotech.com and they did reply i you may or maynot now my car got in a hit and run and i was looking for a front bumper but i want it o be aftermarket so i asked around about the diana kit and people were talking about $1180 just for the front bumper so then i heard about this site from new zealand and i was thinking that it would cost 2time what the diana would cost just because i was having bad luck until they emailed me back tell me it was 1800nzd and i was like hell no then he emailed me back tell me that it was $550USD and i was like hell yea:lol: they said that they would ship to my airport and that i would have some one pick it up from there i will let you how everything goes in 15-20 days when i get the money and they (god i hope) send it out it you want to check it out here's the web sitehttp:///www.aerotech.co.nz ;)

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
hmm

I heard that company didn't do well with shipments to the usa.. as in lost shipments and stuff.. make sure you pay with credit card in case that happens... but do let us know how it turns out.. I know other people here were interested in a NZ kit and I'm not sure if that is the same one or not..

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
hell yeah i tried to get in touch with them like 8 months ago and they told me they were not interested in shipping to the us, ask them about a group buy cuz i will buy that shiznit in one second. good job......................oh yes the force is strong in that one

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
if they give some good news about a group buy, maybe we can wait a bit and see if more people will get in so i can get a lil money cause i'd like to get that kit too.

also, are corner caps just things that go onto the stock bumper? i didn't know:nervous:

·
Registered
626 Posts
thats a nice lookin bumperhopefully if we round up a group buy i'll have some $$$ at the time.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
any news on this, i'm def. in even without a group buy. i tried to contact them but i havn't heard anything, maybe you can help me out??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yea definately, some one should look into a group buy! By then, i too should have enough dough!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts