Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Infiniti G20, When I start the car, the radio, side mirrors, windshield wipers don't work. Turn car off but leave key on, everything works. Start car and barely turn key back, all start working. Anyone know cause and/or have solution to this problem. I'm afraid if I continue running like this, the steering wheel may lock up on me one day.

·
Registered
617 Posts
My car is the same way,i turn car on nothing work.pull the key back just a bit and works,i got the car like that 2yrs ago been driving since with any problem,never bother to try to fix,but would like to know why it does it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Must be a 2000 plus issue. My 2000 g20t has this issue but my 99 g20t is gtg. It's not a serious issue and the steering wheel will only lock if you turn the key all the way off and remove it, but you can accidentally turn the car off while moving if you turn the key to acc. The problem could be the ignition switch, beneath the key hole, inner return springs could be fatigued causing it not spring back far enough. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Must be a 2000 plus issue. My 2000 g20t has this issue but my 99 g20t is gtg. It's not a serious issue and the steering wheel will only lock if you turn the key all the way off and remove it, but you can accidentally turn the car off while moving if you turn the key to acc. The problem could be the ignition switch, beneath the key hole, inner return springs could be fatigued causing it not spring back far enough. Just my two cents.
I have a 99 with the same problem!!!! thought I was the only one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.