Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Silver G20t 1999, and being the car enthusiast that I am, I am up for something different...change up my driving experience yet again! I've driven them all....back in the UK I drove my classic 1990 BMW 325i, also my friend's Renault Clio Williams, over here in Toronto I got myself a Black beauty in the form of a Honda Prelude SRV before settling with my G for the past 3 years!

If funds permit I would like to get the Acura TL in a couple of years, even thought about the Mazda 6 Sports Hatchback - big changes I know. Last week I suddenly had the urge to trade my car in for an Audi A4 - I've always liked these sweet rides but could never afford it until now. However, I heard some bad reviews that Audi A4 99-02 have tons of electrical issues - hmmm. Then I was thinking about going back to BMW - a nice looking 2000 328 - niiiiceee!

Having thought about the loss I would take with a trade in or even selling my G, I started to think about putting in some $$$ to change some cosmetics and do a upgrades. I am thinking about a spray job - perhaps black or charcoal black, or metallic grey/blue.

My current rear Stillen spoiler doesn't have the 3rd brake light, and seems to be slowly detaching from the trunk - anyone of you know whether this can be removed and replaced with another spoiler without any damage to the trunk, or would I have to replace the trunk lid altogether?

Any advice on paint jobs? I want it to look authentic, and not like a cheap spray paint job. Any ideas where to get this kind of work done?

I am also looking to snap on some 7-spoke alloy rims, but am looking for low maintenance tires that I don't have to change. Are there such things as all-season 17" 7-spoke rims?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Just a warning with the TL: if you like off-the-line performance, the front wheel drive setup has tons of wheel hop and torque steer with the factory suspension (if you turn traction control off)...

...but it could just be the driver. It kind of makes me angry that they get 30mpg hwy at 85mph easily and I have to go 70mph to achieve such a number.

·
Registered
304 Posts
some rims that i think look pretty good and i believe are 7 spoke are the Motegi MR-7s. they come in a couple of different finishes like brushed aluminum, gun metal, and some others. they're pretty nice and don't cost too much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts