Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 793 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im f*cking drunk!

I Fuckin Won Like 6 Games In A Row In Baruit And Un Defeated In 1v2(me Being 1) And 2v2!
What *****! Who Dare Challengwe Me Ill Rucin Recvk U Fuckers Up ! Fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw Dan Ifd U See This.... I Found Spaerks In Ma And Im Dirnkin Like Scrazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
P10Bostonian said:
I Fuckin Won Like 6 Games In A Row In Baruit And Un Defeated In 1v2(me Being 1) And 2v2!
What *****! Who Dare Challengwe Me Ill Rucin Recvk U Fuckers Up ! Fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw Dan Ifd U See This.... I Found Spaerks In Ma And Im Dirnkin Like Scrazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umm.... what?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ugh..... i justr woke up..... sorry if i offended anyone by my stupid posting. nice to see u david and dan... LOL... umm back to sleep?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good... lol, even tho with 4 hours of sleep... its very good.. i never get hang overs... so thank god lol

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
lol DRUNK.... then the NOT drunk apologetic post. Awesome Bruce!

·
Registered
926 Posts
dsigns said:
What I dont get is why a drunk can post in the right section (off-topic) but most of you long time members cant. :lol: :p

hahah oh so very true. how did you manage to do so bruce? :teeth: nice to see you around too.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
you the man bruce.

P10Bostonian said:
good... lol, even tho with 4 hours of sleep... its very good.. i never get hang overs... so thank god lol
either do i, no matter how much i drink. glad to see you regainged the ability to type correctly.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
deftapcubus said:
I still don't understand how people make drunk posts. I know when I drink, the last thing I think about is getting on the computer..
cuz i always check my away msgs before i crash

dsigns said:
What I dont get is why a drunk can post in the right section (off-topic) but most of you long time members cant. :lol: :p
cuz drunk posting have nothing to do with g20s :lol:

aw11_p10 said:
hahah oh so very true. how did you manage to do so bruce? :teeth: nice to see you around too.
i got drunk posting skillz.. this is not the first time i posted drunk! lol

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
you crazy east coast fruitcakes and your beirut. my cousin from mass. taught me that one.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
dont lump all east coasters in that same stereotype, down in philly we play flip cup and canoe races as well as beer pong (beer pong=real name for "baruit")

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we play flip cup as well...

btw, beer pong and baruit are two totally different things....

beer pong is actually using the ping pong paddles.

1 - 20 of 793 Posts