Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOOKING FOR A TURBO SETUP THAT CAN PRODUCE ABOUT MAYBE 350 BHP WITH OTHER BOLTED ON PARTS AND STILL BE STREET LEAGAL.(IF THATS POSSIBLE). ANY IDEA WILL HELP ME ALOT THANKS.:D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
g20rule said:
I LOOKING FOR A TURBO SETUP THAT CAN PRODUCE ABOUT MAYBE 350 BHP WITH OTHER BOLTED ON PARTS AND STILL BE STREET LEAGAL.(IF THATS POSSIBLE). ANY IDEA WILL HELP ME ALOT THANKS.:D

OK, where to begin....

First of all, please lay off the caps lock. In the Internet world it's considered shouting and rude. I'm sure you didn't mean that so I thought I'd give you the heads-up. :)

As for turbo kits.....

F-Max
Hotshot
SR20DET

Your best bet is to search the archives for broad info and as you get some idea what you think you are leaning towards and what the issues are, you can ask better questions and get better answers.

You should also join the SR20DE forum and the SE-R mailing list. They both are terrific resources for this information. They both also have archives so you can review a lot of excellent information in a reasonably quick fashion (probably take you a few days).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. thanks for the heads up. see no more capslock. =)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
SR20DET

You might want to check out this website. This guy posts here too, but he does SR20DET drop-ins and bolt on kits.
I don't know about that kind of HP though... you will probably need more than just a DET, new pistons, injectors, larger turbo, etc...( I really dont know, but just an partially-educated guess:-\ )

http://www.jgycustoms.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts