Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuts up all...heres my story.......

i bought my first p11 (which i didnt even take digital pictures of) back in december of 01, it was an 02 sport. it was blue/AT, loaded. i was 17 at the time and it was my first car. i put 18" konig imagines, h&r lowering springs, 5% tint, and some audio/interior mods. i traded the car in on an 03 g35 coupe, then an 04, and an 05----Im an idiot. all i did was regret getting rid of the g20. in any event, i got rid of the car about 120 miles from my house about 4 years ago. so last week, MY car shows up in my hometown, because the guy who owns it now works here. i offered to buy it back (45k on the odo), and he wanted 14.5k....i was like, nope, not right now (im only 21). anyhow, i had leased an 06 mazdaspeed 6 in october, so i figured i should set out and find a nice p11. the pics will be up of both cars very soon....i found a silver 5spd 02 sport with 82k on the odo for 9k, and its MINT MINT MINT....any how, i put a CPE CAI on the mazdaspeed and an hks supersequential BOV, but am not willing to do much more because its leased. today, my focus shifts to the g20 as it will become my fulltime project.

Mod 1: 18x7.5 konig crosshairs (they discontinued the imagines on me :angry: )
next will be:

lowering package....thinking tein, but not sure...suggestions? please....im not sure i need adjustable coilovers since i have a second car and do not care about adjusting...i just want something thats great around corners and very streetable (im from jersey and the roads are terrible)

ps, i am goin to the police academy in january, so modifications suggestions should be kept legal for now :beard: .....unfortunately...also, i am looking for an HID package----more on the upper eschelon of brightness, but again---legal

please help me out guys/girls

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
where in jersey are ya

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
well i know there are a couple hid packages on here, but i havent actually read into them so you'll have to search on those....but
welcome and good luck in the academy!!!

Jake

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
HIDs are going to be expensive to do right. I think retrofits are of questionable legality no matter what, but if you do them right I doubt anyone will care. You just have to make sure they are safe for other drivers.

You may want to check out Koojo's HID retrofit thread. He is taking the time and money to do the job properly -- Audi RS6 bixenons with some OEM Nissan Maxima ballasts, supplemented by extensive off-the-car fabrication and testing. Here is his thread:

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56560

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have to say, im a bit confused by the setup of this site...i have many many pictures to post of both my 02 sport and my 06 mazdaspeed, but i havent the slightest on how to do that. i was looking for a quick "upload" tab or what not, but nadda......i was wondering if i need to like send a donation or something before that is enabled? i have no problem doing that, i just need some direction lol...the funny thing is, i consider myself fairly computer savvy, and my brother even more so...neither of us can figure it out. help!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
http://photobucket.com/

Sign up for an account and upload the pics. Once they are uploaded, check off the ones you want to post and click "create IMG/HTML code" or something of that sort. Copy and paste the IMG code here.

You can also become a sponsor and get access to the photo gallery, but I think it's probably just as easy to use Photobucket.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
jerzshoreboy08 said:
north eastern, right outside of nyc--secaucus...
nice im in kearny, i have the city as my backdrop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts