Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea so im takin the woman to the mall and I come back and what do i see, some one f*ckin keyed the shit out of my front fender, I hate this so much its like that person is a bitch and has to cuase damage to my G. I swear if I ever catch him Im gonna key his/her face. Sorry guys hadda vent my anger.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey dude i feel ure pain... i walk out from school and find new nicks everyday

·
Registered
133 Posts
That sucks man, Thats probably the most frusterating thing ever...sorry to hear it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
man wtf, what kind of heart must you have to just key someone's car and destroy their property. What do they get out of it besides pissing someone the f*ck off. Probably just another jealous honda owner (or possibly someone you know?).

dude I hope you find the person and f*ck them up. best of luck getting it fixed. damn I am in a pissed off state right now :angry:

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Dude, that totally sucks ass. I feel your pain, went thru that several months ago with the kids making some dents in the door...Fuck...I cant respect people that cannot respect others...

·
Registered
710 Posts
I hate that crap...you know, to be honest...i SWEAR G's like are the only car that gets damaged sooo easy.

Mine a 93.5, had like 4 door dings in each side (i finally got them removed)

A P11 on campus (black one) i was walking by it the other day in the parking lot....and it had like the same 4-5 little door dimples on the side!!! I dont understand. No other cars next to it on the whole row had any dings!! I guess the construction of the door wasnt too good...i think it sticks out too far and the little guard doesnt help at all. Oh well :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
Set those alarms to go off at the drop of a dime fella's.

Park near other phat cars

Sleep with one eye open

catch you f*ckin my ish up

I'm takin a finger as a token.

·
Registered
31 Posts
NO, ITS WORSE WHEN YOU FIND A BIG DENT IN YOUR G20 ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS YOUR SISTER AND SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL YOU SHE HIT YOUR CAR CAUSE SHE WAS LATE FOR CLASS. I WAS PISSED BUT HER ASS HAD TO PAY FOR IT.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
G20GOOCH said:
NO, ITS WORSE WHEN YOU FIND A BIG DENT IN YOUR G20 ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS YOUR SISTER AND SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL YOU SHE HIT YOUR CAR CAUSE SHE WAS LATE FOR CLASS. I WAS PISSED BUT HER ASS HAD TO PAY FOR IT.
Just a note, typing is all CAPS is considered yelling....please use lower case unless your caps lock is stuck...

BTW...is your sister hot???:cheeky: ...lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
A few months ago, my car had strawberry soda thrown on it. About a month later, it was a chocolate drink. Well, I found out who it was, a guy that likes my girlfriend.

Instead of messing up his car, like only a complete p*ssy would, I simply confronted him and told him to never touch my car again. And if he did, I would personally run his head through his driver's side window. I really would too...:dead:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Fuck everyone who keys other peoples hott cras only cuz they are nicer. i know how u feel someone keyed up my G20 but he car is now in the junk yard!!! hahahahahahahahaha

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yo guys i just gotta say thanx for all the suport you guys make me fell a hella lot better, im so glad we got this fourm. As for it being any crazy ex's i doubt it becuase they are all in different states. It was proboly one of the low lives at that chill at the mall 24/7 drivin there lil 1982 toyota corolla with wheels wider then wheels on a semi, and a spoiler that looks like it was built for something n.a.s.a makes. Any way i've calmed down, and inssurance is helping me out and its gettin all repainted and im gettin the only to other dings i got in the car out also! so im pretty happy. If i ever find out who did it im gonna piss in their face and pour keroseen on there car and ignit it lol sorry just hadda vent my last feeling of anger.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Here's one better when you do the damage yourself...

I was backing out of my garage and had the tunes up too loud. I ran up against a stairwell handle from the building next to mine. The real kicker was I didn't realize it until I got back to my apt. I friggin flipped my lid!! But this weekend, it'll be fixed. =)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
ouch!

Well, I did something like that when I was 16 and a new driver... put a dent in my mom's door and NEVER told her about it... the scary thing is that she thought she did it and I just stayed very quiet... (grin)

...people will do things to car's no matter what... I had a Neon that got keyed for no apparent reason (it was a base Neon - not an RT or sport etc.) it was so base that it didn't even have A/C but it got keyed...

I had a Merkur XR4Ti and I parked it so far away from everyone it wasn't even funny... and took only one parking spot and walked the farthest... and it got keyed all the way around ($1500 repaint on that one)...

...so it doesn't seem to matter... if someone is bored, or jealous or ??? they just destroy a car...

The Neon keying happened a block from my house, and the Merkur one happened in another state in Devils State Park... go figure?

·
Registered
527 Posts
This sort of shit really makes my blood boil when ppl dont give a f**k about your car.
A few weeks back some little arse hole had opened his door on my car and left a small dent and paint chip.(i know these things because i always check my car before leaving a car park).
Anyway the colour on my car matched the one next to mine.....and i lost the plot.
I grabbed my key, put one big long deep scratch the length of there door....f**k em !!! :dead: :dead: :dead:

PS. It was a nice new BMW too.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea well it turns out the shyt head actually goes to my school, and guess what he drives, a honda civic DX! lol and he is angry becuase we have the same rims and everyone says they look better on my car. Well needless to say we wont have the same rims anymore after i take them off his car, smash those ugly ass aletzza's and show him what keying a car really is about! Revenge is mine muaaahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
G2002 said:
Yea well it turns out the shyt head actually goes to my school, and guess what he drives, a honda civic DX! lol and he is angry becuase we have the same rims and everyone says they look better on my car. Well needless to say we wont have the same rims anymore after i take them off his car, smash those ugly ass aletzza's and show him what keying a car really is about! Revenge is mine muaaahahahahahahaha!
HAHA now that some funny SHITE! Hey can I buy those rims off of you?! Naw for [email protected]! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I get the same thing down here in Mexico – my car has Texas plates! Some SOB put some gum on my hood recently – didn't notice until it had baked on. Any ideas how to get it off?

BTW, had a really old Rover 105 (1958/9) once. Some retard literally torn off the chromed, solid brass Viking hood ornament. Looked for that guy for years!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts