Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am split between two wheels. I've got a silver 95 P10. I am going to put it down about 1.5 inches with B+G's and AGX's. I like the Axis NE-O's and the Wheelsite Mesh II's.

I am looking at silver 17's of course i just can't decide on the style. Help me out with your input. I'll post pics when I've got it done.

Wheelsite Mesh II

NE-O

I'm thinking if i get a more open wheel like the NE-O then it might be a good idea to get some new rotors and pads to show off, but i don't know if i have the funds for that right now.

Thanks
-Ves

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I vote for the NE-O's.

I'm sure everyone would love new rotors :). It definitely will be more open. Consider painting your calipers as well, that's what I did until I can get some new rotors.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I like both...but I'd go with the NE-O's.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
mesh II - i don't like 5-spoke wheels. yeah, i know there are actually ten spokes, but they are paired, making five sets! if i bought axis wheels, i would get the SE7ENS

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think i am going to go with the Mesh's I've browsed around and found a pic of some P10 with the NE-O's, and I found a P11 with the Mesh's. Although I don't have a P11 it just looked so much better with those wheels, and i would imagine they would accent the P10 pretty well also.

I am getting the 17x7's +40 offset and i wanted to put on some 215/40/17. Discount tire has that listed as a +3 size for the 95 P10. But i plan to lower the car 1.5 inches on B+G's. Do any of you have a similar setup, I want to know how well it fits, do you rub much? With a full car/empty car?

Thanks for the help,
-Ves

1 - 7 of 7 Posts