Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of deciding on a new car to buy. I went for a test drive in the cobalt SS, and despite how much fun it is to drive and the good power, it just plain feels cheap and doesn't feel like something I could drive everyday.
So I called up Import Concern, and my friend Dominic told me about a Primera he just got on his lot.

It's an HNP10 T4 Primera, in blue silver, leather, all options, limited slip, SR20DE with 150hp, 4wd, JDM (obviously) bumpers, spoiler, right hand drive. It's a 91 so it's street legal in Canada, I talked to the registration, and they said it's fine. Import Concern will do all the test and everything to get it to be legal in Canada and ship it to my door in 1 month for $3000 canadian.

I think I'm going to go for it and sell the g. Basically I'm getting a pimped out G20 for cheaper than what I paid for mine! What are your comments on this?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
markbuts3 said:
It all depends how you feel about driving a RHD on your roads....

Is it manual or auto ?? I almost went for a U12 with 4wd and sr20det but it was Auto. It was only £650.
It doesn't matter to me. I've drivin my buddy Nissan Cefiero RHD, it's not bad... it's kindda cool. Just harder to turn left hahaha.

It's manual, is the JDM HNP10 SR20DE at 150hp better than my G20 SR20DE i think 140hp, or just a typo?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ZoliElo said:
I thought that HNP10s also come in LHD, maybe look into getting one of those. Either way awd, neat.
LHD is not from japan... so importing shipping cost would be $$$$$$$$

trbobrk said:
lucky canadians with their 15 year rule.
hahaha... trbobrk I'll come down to seatle and show it to you when i get it...
I've always wanted to take that drive... It's not long 12 hours from calgary if that

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
That seems cheap.One word of warning though, these engines need to run on high octane fuel 98 or 99 super unleaded or even 100 if you can get it.If not a good octane booster.Best people to ask about the T4 is out New Zealand brothers.
Any way just go and buy it:)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.