Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know were to find an impul 211sr body kit for the p10? or is that like the holly grail of body kits that every one wants but cant find? if i cant get one i want to do the 99 civic front lip with 00 s40 sideskirts. would this look ok and not take TOO much moding?

·
Registered
844 Posts
all i can say is good luck. and if you do find one make replicas and get a group buy going cuz i know i do and im sure many other people would want one.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
You talking about this one?

japanparts.com

expect to pay over 3 grand after shipping

·
Registered
212 Posts
pay 3 grand and import it...will the molds you can make of the body kit and resell, you could easily make that money back in no time.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
^^^ i dunno about no time.... not too many people throwin money at p10's these days. after payin for the molds and stuff you would have to sell quite a few sets of replicas before you broke even

·
Registered
20,853 Posts
^ I do too.

But really, any attempt to make copies of any body kit will fail. Your better off sucking it up, buy the real thing, and be happy.

There are thousands of threads of "oh yeah I'll buy it" then when it comes time for the money everyone disappears.

·
Registered
635 Posts
^Me too.
This is what I suggest. Don't buy the whole kit. Buy just the 211SR front bumper, impul grill and the freakin 211S spoiler is freakin sexy and no one gots it. Then go with the stock TE/T4/eGT etc sideskirts and rear bumper. This is a cheaper route and one of my favorite cosmetic combos. Theres a plum colored P10 in this combo which IMO is one of the cleanest classiest p10s to ever grace this earth.
And don't forget save up for a stupid nice paint job.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks. 3k is pretty expensive but damn. thats a badass looking car. its almost worth it. mabey oneday.im still gunna check out japanparts.com though

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
trbobrk said:
I thought we were all on this primera bandwagon together man.
guilty as charged...

another suggestion:

correct me if i'm wrong, but this is the eGT bumper with Impul rims, right?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
yep, thats what it looks like to me

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
it has an opening underneath the driver side fog leading me to believe it is an EGT

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ahh my old G..yeah thats just a TE/T4 bumper (one hole driver side). It doesn't even look like that anymore. Actually quite pathetic pretty much stock now with most the goodies off besides the wheels but isn't dropped anymore. It just sits there I should sell her soon...been saying that since November and still paying for insurance on it n' registration :baffled:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts