Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anyone have a pic of the impul grill? I've seen the Nismo one and the Ahche'Dee one, but I tried looking for the Impul one on their website and was unsuccessful. Thanks guys...

·
Registered
470 Posts
that grill looks nice....i personally like the nismo grill over that one though...but how much is the price for impul...nismo is 400

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome, thanks a lot b-boogie. i actually like that better than he other two grills i mentioned, because the edges don't stick out as much as the nismo grill and the opening is slightly larger than the Ahche'Dee one. But here is an unusual question, since I haven't seen any of these grills up close...which one of them has a nicer mesh?? I'm looking for a nice, thick kind of woven mesh...any input?

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Here's a pic of my yet to be installed IMPUL grill

Not the greatest pic, but I think the mesh is nice. The Nismo has the same type of mesh, not sure about the other one as I've never seen one in person.

·
Registered
343 Posts
ok maybe someone can answer this then.

http://www.primeracarclub.co.nz/aftermarket.htm

look on the far right at the nismo copy kit for the p11, That front bumper looks like the Impul bumper and not a Nismo front. do you agree cos I really want one?

I tried to mail the guy but he hasnt replied, I am waiting for some more contact details to be mailed to me by another member.
what do you think?

Kev

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm not 100% certain but that does look like it is the impul front .... but then again I've never seen a nismo front hahahha

But that does look like the impul front that I DID SEE . 8 )

But its tite no doubt.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good choice b-boogie...did you get yours at digital racer as well? and what was your ballpark cost, if you don't mind me asking?

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
kfairburn said:
ok maybe someone can answer this then.

http://www.primeracarclub.co.nz/aftermarket.htm

look on the far right at the nismo copy kit for the p11, That front bumper looks like the Impul bumper and not a Nismo front. do you agree cos I really want one?
It is a copy of the IMPUL kit.

thirdivzn said:
good choice b-boogie...did you get yours at digital racer as well? and what was your ballpark cost, if you don't mind me asking?
$250

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
250 eh...hmmm that's not as bad as the nismo grill, i think i'm gonna look into it. where did you buy from?

·
Registered
180 Posts
does the impul grille come in white, or do i need to have the body shop take care of that?

Also, i looked on digitalracer.com and couldn't find the grille listed. Do i just need to email the guy or what?:asian: :bandit: :monkey:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You'd have to get a bodyshop to paint it for you.

Luke doesn't have any IMPUL grills in stock, but if you're serious and have the money ready, then email him.

·
Registered
180 Posts
well i'm a dumb @$$ and was looking for inpul grille:dead:

But the website listed the grille for $350, do you guys get a discount or soemthing ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts