Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Maybe. . .

I was lookin' into it but I'm not sure yet... Why can you get a good deal? If so then let's talk.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I want the 212SR kit but its way out of my price range. Im going to Japan in about a month and I will pick up a Impul grill. Im also going to look for an AWD SR20DET in a junk yard that I could strip. ;)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
what do you think the cost of that impul grill will be if you get it over there (as in no freight cost)? i see that you are in the bay area, and i might be interested in paying you to pick up one for me if you could depending on price!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
A "good deal" would be. . .

A "good deal" to me would be more or less somewhere around lets say $27-29 hundred-ish with shipping. I am well awear of the expensive body kit we're talkin' 'bout I've checked it out and they're priced 'bout $33-3400 including shipping (which unfortunately is a big chunck of $$$) but it's a sweet lookin' kit and hey what you get is what you pay for and I want that sweet look.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I don't believe the $3300-$3400 includes shipping. Plus you will have to get the kit painted which could cost $700-$1000, so either way you will be spending well over $3500.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
We already know the price on the kit. I have the only one in the US according to IMPUL (or was the first at least to get one shipped to the US about a year ago, 90% sure its still the only one still today) and atomic-g just got one too, but he is in Canada..

The kit cost around $2400 in Japan from IMPUL and then you have to pay for shipping and customs fees.

I paid $3350 for mine and I think Lucas (atomic-g) paid a little more since his was shipped to Canada...

I still havent had mine put on but my car should be going into the shop within a month. ;)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If you can get the kit for under $3000 USD, then you will make a lot of people happy, but the question then remains, if it will be profitable/economical for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts