Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Erebuni-they are NICE

Votes: 8 22.2%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, help me out guys.....I bought some Impul sideskirts to replace my erebuni sideskirts i have now. Now, i test fitted one of the Impul on my car and snapped some pics for comparison. It's not painted to match my car yet, so use your imagination. let me know guys.

P.S. Ericcd and Bishous-G are not allowed to vote since we all know you want my Impul Sideskirts.

And one of the Erebuni Sideskirts here

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'm a bit attached to the impul skirts...we had some good times in cali ;)

I say go with those.

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
njprimera said:
ohhhhh those impul skirts are HOT!
keep those on there. they actually
flow really well with your front end
i like it to, and they seem to fit better then the erebuni

plastikcaktus said:
I'm a bit attached to the impul skirts...we had some good times in cali ;)

I say go with those.
I still owe you a steak dinner for that

trbobrk said:
you should add 'impul sucks, i would like to take that trash off your hands' to the poll.
Yeah great idea......NOT

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Impul all the way man, that thing looks hot :thumbsup:

Rob

·
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vsamoylov said:
Impul all the way. What front bumper is that? And how much were the sides?
it's the Erebuni Front bumper, and you won't be able to get the Impul sideskirts for anything cheap. i got them on ebay and i don't think the seller realized what they had so i only paid $80 for them.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
those impul sides do look hot as hell.

i like to think of it as the Impul skirts are that crazy hot chick that you see and you want right away. while the erebuni to me is the girl ive had my eye on for a long time, and im determined to get them..

i dunno as crazy hot as the inpul are, theres something bout the erebuni that i like alot.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
i love the look of the impul sides w shaved door handles

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
P10 WRC said:
P.S. Ericcd and Bishous-G are not allowed to vote since we all know you want my Impul Sideskirts.

OK i won't vote, but here is my honest opinon ( maybe I'll get brownie points :) )
The impul looks really good, but I'd like to see you add something to the front to even it out. in the picture above you can see they are a little lower than the front. I say put a subtle splitter on to help even it out a little.

P10 WRC said:
i got them on ebay and i don't think the seller realized what they had so i only paid $80 for them.
what a good oportunity to make money, I'll give you double plus shipping :smile:

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
I relly dont like ny of those. I think the p11 is better left stock get the gt stuff nd injoy. Im not likeing any bit of wht you have shown me. id rather have a p11 stock than put that stuff on it. uhhh. why mess up the sexy stock body lines with that shit just my thoughts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
P10 WRC said:
that might be perfect. But I'm not sure if I would do carbon. I would say paint it so they don't disapear in the shadows. unless your adding carbon in other places, like where we dicussed in PM's :smile:

after taking another look, I think you want a solid one piece splitter, because the bottom of the bumper has a nice straight line across. but definetly get one with the turn ups on the sides

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
IMO if you had some sort of lip on the front bumper and maybe some sort of lip/diffuser on the rear bumper the Impul set would be FTW.
Right now they are lower then the front and the rear so for now I like the Erubinis better. Maybe it's just the more subtile lines of the Erubinis that I prefer. :cheeky: D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts