Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy an in-dash TV and DVD player for the double din P11. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
520 Posts
I want to get this Kenwood model that is out. It is has a built in TV Tuner, DVD, CD player capabilities. You have to adjust the screen angle by yourself though but it is also a touch screen. Cartoys told me $2300 all together and I told them to take my foot out there azz.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
aye, i got one of them. its a really good bit of kit. like Coilover says, the only bit you have to do is manually lift the screen. It does come out auto and all the features are cool. Ive even had my sons Game Cube hooked up in there. But its only single din.
http://www.primeragtp11.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/head6x.html
if you want double, why dont you get the Kenwood 7" motorised monitor and then the Kenwood in dash DVD player. These 2 seperate will fill the double din nicely.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm getting the Pioneer AVHP7490DVD put in tomorrow. It plays DVD's, has a 7" monitor (fully motorized), and a Dolby Digital 5.1 receiver. I'll post pics when it is installed.

JP

·
Registered
520 Posts
That looks tight Kev. Real tight. What's the 2 little microphone things on each side of it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's the same one I want. They told be $2500 in one shop and $2800 in another... I'm not to sure it's worth that much cash to me right now, I'm thinking of doing other mods first... Sad but true

1 - 8 of 8 Posts