Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my car into the dealership 3 different times saying the tranny wasn't catching when it was supposed to or it was starting off in 2nd or 3rd gear, for an automatic and taking for ever to catch the next gear or get any speed. They said they weren't finding anything wrong with it and it was just b/c it was cold out. Finally november 28 my check engine light came on and it was doing the exact opposite I would go fast but I'ld have to pump the gas for it to catch the next gear. I took it in to my guy, (basically the only person Ill deal with at the dealership b/c all the others are pricks if you under 35) :mad: he said dont worry he'ld take care of everything and if it wasn't under warranty he'ld give me a call and let me know. I get a call back on 29th at 830 am, tranny needs to be replaced. Also he said everytime they replace a tranny they replace the radiator in case it was causing a domino effect of some sort. He said something was up with my fuel pump so they replaced that as well along with 2 engine mounts. cost to me 0$ warranty covered it all. As payment for taking care of me I repaid his kindness with his favorite posion a 12 pack of new castle and 12 year bottle of Jamesons Irish Whisy.

I go so lucky on this too b/c they said they wouldn't have caught the fuel pump if the transmission hadn't gone out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts