Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you told me, I'm gonna make my own wallpapers thread.

First of all, you have to know that my pics aren't pieces of art, like
hiimj0ne's (Here is his thread) or
sco0terzsl's. They're normal pictures, that I use to take (almost point&shoot) when I go somewhere.

Knowing that, and now that you have any expectations :D, here we go (I'll try to update this thread frequently).

Lowered:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx njprimera.

BTW, I'm looking if I can get you some GT badges and the price (plus shipping) is affordable. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all.

I've been this last week on Picos de Europa, an amazing place in Asturias, between the mountains and the sea, and I took some pics.

I have just arrived, so here you have a small advance:

And this one is really ugly, but I definitively catched the moment, lol (tip: look the cows in the background).

More photos coming soon.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
inbeesible said:
Lost, where are you planning to go? If you need some help, here I am.
Cool, I let you know when that happens. This may be a bit corney, but we traced my family history back to a castle in Spain (Almodovar del Rio), so I wanted to try to visit that. anywhere else where the scenery is that nice would work for me also!!

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
inbeesible said:
Lost, where are you planning to go? If you need some help, here I am.

I like your last shot inbeesible, if you don't mind i'll clones out those 2 posts near the front of your car and the sign on the opposite side of the road. :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hiimj0ne said:
I like your last shot inbeesible, if you don't mind i'll clones out those 2 posts near the front of your car and the sign on the opposite side of the road. :D
I don't mind :D

I don't know how I feel bout the two posts, but I'll definitively clone out the sign.

Thanks for your advice master ;-)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Nice shots man :thumbsup:....your P11 is looking great.

Rob

1 - 20 of 75 Posts