Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY EVERYONE!
I'M NEW TO THIS, SO BARE WITH ME IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES...I OWN A '99 G2OT AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE FINDING AN INDIGLO DASH FOR IT. HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK LOCATING ONE FOR A P11? OR ARE THE P10 AND P11 DASHES THE SAME? THANKS!:)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Your having trouble because no one makes them....actually, there really isnt any options for colored gage faces to my knowledge...but Seneb makes some bezels for the P11 manual tranny gage faces....

And no the P10 and P11 are not the same....

And Welcome....do some searching on this site.....lots of info....and goto www.se-r.net lots of info there as well.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
They make different color gauges and indiglo needles at importintelligence.com. but there only for p10's that sucks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yep you're not going to find them.

I would suggest (just my suggestion)
Getting the 02 Sports Package gauges with hyper white leds behind them.

Its up to you ... oh yeh Seneb's gauge bezels are phat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yahnozha said:
Your having trouble because no one makes them....actually, there really isnt any options for colored gage faces to my knowledge...but Seneb makes some bezels for the P11 manual tranny gage faces....

I figured as much...Thanks for the help everyone! I'll check out the bezels as well as the 02 sports package.

·
Registered
80 Posts
how does that work??

Chekmi21 said:
Yep you're not going to find them.

I would suggest (just my suggestion)
Getting the 02 Sports Package gauges with hyper white leds behind them.

Its up to you ... oh yeh Seneb's gauge bezels are phat.

Yo, i have the 2002 g20 with sports package, with the silver faced guages... do you have pictures of what they look like with hyper whites behind them?? Any easy way of installing them without ripping out the dash?? thanks

chris

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Re: how does that work??

cktwo81 said:

Yo, i have the 2002 g20 with sports package, with the silver faced guages... do you have pictures of what they look like with hyper whites behind them?? Any easy way of installing them without ripping out the dash?? thanks

chris

yeah i would like to see this with the HW LEDS. i didnt know that was the setup in the dash, i would like to see some pics

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
I have an 02 sport also and would love to see a picture of them with different colored bulbs.

Atomic: Would it help if we all sent an e-mail to that web site telling them how much we are interested in the guages. Just wanted to know if this could get them moving along?

·
Registered
271 Posts
atomic-G said:
www.mmrusa.com will soon have an application for custom gauges with different faces for the P11. I'm not sure when, so you might want to wait or not.
We just need to tell them its Infiniti not "Infinity"

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Hey they can call it what ever they want. As long as they make some indiglo guages, I'll take the "y" instead of the "i"

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
IIRC the 02 sport guages wont fit due to atleast the connectors being different and possibly some other changes. atleast that was brought up a while back.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
atomic-G said:
www.mmrusa.com will soon have an application for custom gauges with different faces for the P11. I'm not sure when, so you might want to wait or not.

btw, just curious on how you know about that? did someone finally send them a sample guage or somthing (that is what they would need right?) thanks for the info Atomic

·
Registered
694 Posts
Atomic's post was July 2002. I think it's safe to assume that they'll never make custom gauges for the p11 at this point.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
normandie said:
Atomic's post was July 2002. I think it's safe to assume that they'll never make custom gauges for the p11 at this point.

talk about blast from the past. ya the reason is because they need someone to send the stock guages so that they can make the templates or somthing, atleast i remember hearing stuff like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts