Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
San diego , cali local only
San diego 2002 g20t
Still got the 2002 infiniti g20t, 5 speed, 124k no check engine light. Salvage. Hood damage, need airbag, seatbelt lock, over run good.!need gone asap, lost my job.. Text call 6196550494

(Iwant to trade for a civic, my job is too far, ineeda save money on gas) hit me up wit offers!!!!!!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
u have been trying to sell for a while with no interest.. u should try something different like posting pictures. if u keep posting new ads it wont help u any. And you're not known on this forum so u have a lot against you. Pics will be the only way u might get some interest. Good luck with the sale

·
The figure it out guy...
1,348 Posts
Yo Daygo... upload them to a photo host site such as Photobucket.com, once loaded there you can copy the direct url link and post it in your thread here for all of us to see.. its pretty easy actually. ... as others have said already though... you won't sell shit without pics and being a noob :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well put ur emails down, or contact numberi can send pics, idont got no time for all this uploading. I do got it up on craigslist, if you guys wanna see pics and post. Go sandiego craiglist, infiniti g20t 2002...igot my contact number if yall wit it, 1700 sold, il proally take 1650 ..hit me up. This is a good5spd p11 project.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Well put ur emails down, or contact numberi can send pics, idont got no time for all this uploading. I do got it up on craigslist, if you guys wanna see pics and post. Go sandiego craiglist, infiniti g20t 2002...igot my contact number if yall wit it, 1700 sold, il proally take 1650 ..hit me up. This is a good5spd p11 project.
now, that's just lazy. you can't even post a link to your ad with pics? you must not want to sell your car as bad as you make it seem.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.