Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
P11, DET/VE, Custom gt2871 setup, Custom suspension, Custom bushings, CalumRT ecu, [email protected]
83 Posts
I live in stonemountain Georgia. Looking for a Infiniti g20t engine 2.0.can anyone help?
Dont loose your time and get a ve with ecu and wiring. you can get this around for 1000$ or less

·
Registered
P11, DET/VE, Custom gt2871 setup, Custom suspension, Custom bushings, CalumRT ecu, [email protected]
83 Posts
I’ll buy 4 at that price
LOL there are tons of it, maybe it is because i'm in Quebec.

I payed 650 for the last one i bought

·
Registered
83 Posts
LOL there are tons of it, maybe it is because i'm in Quebec.

I payed 650 for the last one i bought
How much do you pay down in the states? I could broke engines :)
I just started my company ; BIKE+TUNE on groups FB take a look, also theres a cool vid u might like;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
That VE is not in stock. I’d run for the border and buy it if they were still shipping at that price.
Stock :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bone stock!

So we could work something out. FB message me!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Stock :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bone stock!

So we could work something out. FB message me!
I can be the ''broker''. But you would have to come on this side of the border, i could be just on the other side with tons of VE's

Another option would be to send a container or dedicated transport but only for alot of VE,S!

Cheers mate! glad to help.

I could go to the US, but our stupid governement would isolate me for 2 weeks :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
83 Posts
what year G20 (highport or lowport) is another important question
If one have minimal mechanical knowledge, i think that it is really not that hard at all swapping from on to the other. I would go lowport if i had the choice. More logical to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts