Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought front and rear brake pads for my p11 and it turned out infinitipartsusa.com gave me the wrong front one. I emailed them and they didn't bother to reply to my problem. I'm just pissed that I lost $. So if anyone that has a p11 who wants to get oem brake pads, don't buy it from them.

p.s- anyone have this problem?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i dont know about their service but i did realize they give discounts on some stuff but overcharge on others
thats about all i realized about them.
p.s. dont settle for losing the money man get what you paid for!!
casual

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
not here...

I never bought from them myself so I couldn't help you but...

....Is there an 800 customer service number you can call?

...or if you used a credit card, you can always dispute the charge..

BTW: Doesn't the receipt have details about return-for-refund?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pick up the phone and call. They have an 800 number on the site it works.
The real live people there will take care of you. They missed something in my big order I made, I called them and they shipped the missing part over night.

It is Infiniti of Scottsdale and they have been helping out the SR20 community for years and will give you 20-25% off of everything you order.

·
Registered
522 Posts
How long has it been since you e-mailed them? I know it usually takes them a few days to get back to you because of all the requests they have. I bought a pair of P11 taillights off of them, and they accidently gave me P10 ones. They replaced them for me immediately and refund my shipping costs.

I would try calling them, and ask for Joe Tesensky or Brian Korecky, those two have helped me out with lots of purchases.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
jmgladden said:
I would try calling them, and ask for Joe Tesensky or Brian Korecky, those two have helped me out with lots of purchases.
I second that, Joe and Brian are way cool, tell them you recieved the wrong part and you are sending it back. Ask for the correct part and be nice about it....they deal with a lot of people and everybody makes mistakes...I got the wrong oil filter on a special they were running, they had no problems sending me a new one...just be curtious and understanding....I fully support infinitipartsusa.com, they kick ass...

·
Registered
635 Posts
I've bought a few things from them and they were helpfull and shipped the stuff out really quick. I ordered over the phone both times though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They called me today and they said they'll send me the right one to me. I'll slap myself for jumping into conclusion too quickly.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I suggest that you guys use Infiniti of Scottsdale. Great service
and tell them you heard of them on SE-R.net and you get a discount!! I called Infiniti parts.com and they are WAY over priced.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I suggest that you guys use Infiniti of Scottsdale
Yeah....Infinitipartsusa.com = Infiniti of Scottsdale.

Infiniti of Scottsdale normally gives a 15% off retail price by phone or in person. If you go through the website (Infinitipartsusa.com) you receive 25% off retail price.

Just thought I'd let you know. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts