Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I've done a lot to my G20, 1993. I was not fortunate enough to buy a g20 with the factory foglights but I'm planning to put another pair I had lying around in my basement. There is only one thing stopping me, I need to know how to remove the bumper. I can't seem to find all the screws, some please help.
PS, I was wondering where I can get the original foglights for a 1993 G20, please tell me, preferably in Maryland.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
k guys, I really need your help. I'm trying to install these foglights by this weekend so could someone please tell me the location of the bolts I need to take off in order to remove the bumper??? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Bumper

Ahh i remember my first time like it was yesterday... but really it was only like last week....:cheeky:
So here it is.

1. There are 3 pop-up grommets just under the hood (you probably have already found them) Right in between the front headlights.

2. Next you want to get underneith the front of the car (just stick your arm under if you want.. .there are two supports that hold that black wind deflector under the engine onto the bumper and keep the bumper supported. They are kind of towards the middle of the engine (one on the left and one on the right) You should be able to see the support bars, and then just follow it to the screws.

3. There are 4 screws holding the black plastic onto the bumper (therefore holding the bumper to the car) undernieth the lip of the bumper. if you just run your hand along the bottom edge of the bumper you should find them. They are kind of by the corners, two in each corner.

4. This is the trickiest part... there are two screws (one on either side) undernieth the fender right on the corner where the bumper meets the wheel well. It is under the black plastic. You have to lift the black wheel well fender thingy up and over the lip of the wheel fender. It is seated vertically, right where the bumper meets the fender (right behind the headlights)...

Then you just slide the bumper off... ;)

Good luck

If you need more help, do a thread search under my name... Yahozoona :surprised ( i really screwed the spelling of his name up):-\ posted a diagram of where most of the bolts are, and it really helped. It should be under front bumper and my name.. Freaktroll
Have fun!:rambo:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
AHHH!

Ohh crap! I just realized you have a P10!
Well, best of luck... I dont know about that, but it is probably really similar:-\

1 - 6 of 6 Posts