Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new B&G springs and I'm gonna install them this weekend with my stillen strut bar. What do i need to know any tips would be appreciated.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
It's pretty basic as far as suspension installs goes. If you have a FSM you should be OK. Now the only othe tip I have is to jacke up both front wheels. This will keep the front sway bar from giving you problems when you try and put the multi-link suspension back together. Oh yeah, spring compressor, you'll need a spring compressor.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't hve the fsm is it that hard to figure out i am very mechaniclal

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
springs are done

I lowered my car yesterday. looks great now but the spring compressors i rent were garbage and it took all day. the easiest part was getting the struts in and out.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Re: springs are done

Ericdd said:
I lowered my car yesterday. looks great now but the spring compressors i rent were garbage and it took all day. the easiest part was getting the struts in and out.
Good job! Yeah the 99+ G20's are really basic as far as suspension swaps go. At least you didn't buy those garbage spring compressors. ;)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Re: Re: springs are done

Duuude! ;)

G20 SpoRt 2002 said:

Tru... you gotta post up some pics!! What springs did you use?
Originally posted by Ericdd
Just got my new B&G springs and I'm gonna install them this weekend

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
B&G sport springs w/ a stillen front strut brace . It rides fine and handle great but best of all it looks great with the rear tires tucked in the wells. just did front tires today and a four wheel alignment. I'll take pictures tommorro and post on my site. I also took picture of the stock springs next to the B&G and the stock strut with stock springs next to the stock strut with B&G assembled for reference i'll send them to b-boogie for g20.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts