Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i get a 1999 or 2000 infiniti g20, either at the end of this year, or next year, how much do u think the insurance would be.. i live in new york, and im going to be 17 next year.. an i am takin drivers ed so i know i gota discount off of that.. but wut do u think?!:smoke:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I think you should call your insurance company. You'll probably get the most accurate numbers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i was gona do that, but i was wonderin if anyone here would be in the same position as me, and know

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well........It will be expensive. I will be 17 in July and have a 1992 G20. I carry liability (required in Texas), vehicle occupants (covers ppl who get hurt in the car if i wreck), towing, uninsured motorist (if an uninsured driver is at fault, my ins. will cover my car), and a few other small $5-$10 options. I do not carry collision, which covers my car up to a certain amount if i am at fault. I pay $148 a month. I did not take a drivers ed. class, i opted for the parent-taught course (sign some forms, i'm on the road). I'm sure insurance for you will be in the high $200 -> low $300 per month range for full coverage. But, not being an insurance agent, i wouldn't know for sure. My advice would be to go and talk to your parents' insurance provider, and get a quote from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts