Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have pics of front mount intercooler piping for a g20. I am installing a t-25 in a p10 and have yet to see any pics of this. any photos would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
azg20t said:
I am installing a t-25 in a p10 and have yet to see any pics of this.
You could ask Geo, but his photos are copyrighted by Sport Compact Car. He might have some extras that they did not use that he could post. Or he could take some more. HINT...HINT!
and post them for all to see who did not get a chance to buy SCC or have a subscription.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I'll have to take some more photos.

I have both sets of pipes coming up along the driver's side of the radiator. I have a 180 degree bend on the passenger side passing the pipes over the top of the intercooler. I also used a 300XZTT compressor discharge.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Thanks Geo.

Did Hotshot ever decide if they were gonna manufacturer the prototype front mount intercooler kit for the P10's?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
NismoPC said:
Thanks Geo.

Did Hotshot ever decide if they were gonna manufacturer the prototype front mount intercooler kit for the P10's?
I don't know what is going to happen. They may produce yet another set-up.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the replies. If you could get pics that would be just great. I mainly want to know the bends I will have to get.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Keep track of what you use, as I'll be doing the same thing here in a couple months.... If I'm lucky that is. =)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
azg20t said:
thanks for the replies. If you could get pics that would be just great. I mainly want to know the bends I will have to get.
I think I used something like 7 180 degree bends.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Geo said:
I also used a 300XZTT compressor discharge.
What does that look like? Is the discharge 180* from the compressor inlet?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is the only way to fit the exhaust manifold on there to put the 300zx ac piping on there or can you do bending? I was looking at fitment and it looks like it will bind. Is the ac hardware very expensive?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
azg20t said:
is the only way to fit the exhaust manifold on there to put the 300zx ac piping on there or can you do bending? I was looking at fitment and it looks like it will bind. Is the ac hardware very expensive?
What AC piping are you talking about?

I had no interference with any AC piping, but then again, I used the 300ZXTT compressor discharge and routed the piping to the driver's side.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my ac line comes and does a couple of twists out of the compressor at which makes installing the exhaust manifold very difficult. I have to bend the line to make it fit, and when i do ac leaks out of the compressor. what does the 300zx discharge look like?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Kirk (local 200sx guy) had custom A/C lines made for his car due to his different turbo setup. If you're thinking about doing this Kirk just did it and could give you an idea of how much it costs, although I havn't ever heard of this issue with a T25/T28 before...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts