Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ’99 that is Sandrock Beige w/ the beige interior and black console, etc. I’m wondering of those who have the same color

1. What kind of interior mods have you done to your ride?

2. Your wheels... are they plain (not painted)

3. Do you have a brake kit (slotted or cross drilled) or painted calipers?

4. Do you have clear side markers or did you just keep the stock ones. Also, headlights... plasma, superwhites, etc.

Thanks!! ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have the same color setup as you. Here is what I have done/going to do:

1. Only interior work done is new pedal covers. Went with some RAZO covers, titanium mesh look. Aluminum dash kit coming soon, along with (maybe) 2002 cluster.

2. 17" Gunmetal Tenzo AV-7s.

3. Hoping to get some Brembo or KVR X-drilled rotors over the summer.

4. Went with the clear side markers. Also, have superwhite clearance and headlight bulbs. Just have factory fog bulbs because the superwhites burnt out (cheap ass brand). Just ordered some PIAA H3 Ion Crystal bulbs for them.

Lots of stuff planned, now to just wait for money. =)

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
easy upgrades...

I got a set of 99 P11 G20 15" wheels to replace those gawd awful 14" ones... they are on ebay every so often and go for right around $200- $250 for a set of 4 in case your interested..

..front grill is a nice, quick easy change...

...back spoiler/tail is pretty easy to do too.. check ebay for these items!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jmgladden said:
littlerudegirl, you should be getting you HS CAI soon, I just got mine a couple days ago for my P11.

:D Yippie!!!! can't wait, seems like its been forever!! :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a beige P10 with tan/mauve(i think that's what you call it) interior. Still rollin on stock wheels, but I've got a sweet gun-metal razo shiftknob to complement the B&M SS. I think it'll look pretty sharp with my interior. I'll post pics when it's actually installed. :D

oh and as far as exterior mods go I'm saving my pennies for a Calsonic Primera JTCC conversion. Clear side markers look good on silver and white cars. Altho I do have Blue Vision parking lights and Silver Vision turn signal bulbs.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Definitely clear out the blinkers and the side markers....any car no matter the color looks better like that.

Umm ever think about something like the BMW Irredescent Lighting set up or having an electronic compass and temperature display? That would be a pretty cool thing. Damn I'd do it if I knew how. hahaha

But yeh TEIN NAs ... slam that sucker.
Puts some rims on it.
Change the stock muffler....get one that looks better.

and ... hyper whites all around or plasmas all around. that would look nice.

But easier said than done right.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i put 2000 G20 wheels on my P10...

just look at the picture to the left....

<-----------------------------------

it makes a wold of difference and is a very cheap way to make your car look better and more of a factory finish rather than some alloys that look plain awful...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Re: i put 2000 G20 wheels on my P10...

Stevo said:
I have a beige P10 with tan/mauve(i think that's what you call it) interior.
Ummmm. You sure about that mauve thing?

mauve
adj : of a pale to moderate grayish violet color
n : a moderate purple

lukeyc3 said:
just look at the picture to the left....
It's pretty small and hard to tell, got a bigger pic?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
just so you guys are clear on this - she has a 99 p11, so there would be no point in her getting the p11 wheels! i think i remember seeing a pic of her car a while ago with rims anyway. :cheeky:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess I should have stated that I already had wheels and tires and mirror tint for exterior.

I just wanted to see if any one who has the same color scheme has stuff like aluminum trim, or white (or any color) faced gauges.
I had seen some of you are trying to put carbon fiber on the inside of the door where the fabric is.

I do plan however to do a drop. I am also considering getting a gun metal color type wheels. If my finances allow me, Ill do a body kit as well the MS Design http://k-server.org/syuninracing/pripri/msdesign.html ) I really like that european look.

I'll soon get hyperwhite PIAA's (anyone have part number to that?) But this weekend I'll install my CAI.

As for the exhaust... I still haven't decided on which one I like. I am stuck between performance and style. At all cost Im trying to avoid anything bigger than a 5". I like the Apex'i super megaphone, but I have yet to see one at any of the shops. Dynomax Import muffler (Im not positive its a universal), last but definately not least is a Remus,I have yet to see a decent picture of one yet and since their site is not in English that kinda prohibits my searching.

Any more info on this is welcome. ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: Re: i put 2000 G20 wheels on my P10...

G-Forces said:

Ummmm. You sure about that mauve thing?

mauve
adj : of a pale to moderate grayish violet color
n : a moderate purple
yeah its kinda brownish purplish grayish. I dunno you could probably get away with calling it brown.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Chekmi21! :)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
99 G20t, stone interior

About your muffler... I have seen a Remus on my buddys Audi A4, and they are sweet! I also like the fact that they are quieter than most of them out there. I used to have a Stillen cat-back system, and that thing was so freaken annoying on the freeway. I loved the sound and all, but 65-70 on the freeway for more than a half an hour, i had a huge headace, and forget about hearing the music.
Its my choice for sure. although im not sure about the tips....hhhhmmmmm.....

JP

·
Registered
470 Posts
no problemo....

If you need more bulb numbers and what not go to this site:

http://www.nextcollection.com

Click on Light Bulbs and then INFINITI

They'll have a list of everything that the G20 uses.
DON"T BUY THE BULBS ON THAT SITE THOUGH...overpriced.

By the way...nice quote. hahahhaha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts