Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this may be an odd question, but is there a light that illuminates the buttons for the blower switches (like for feet, upper vent, defrost, mix, etc)? i dont know if they are supposed to be illuminated or not
thx

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
satanshollow said:
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27668

I just ordered a bunch of bulbs to fix up my interior lights. Now I've found that the window switches also all light up! But i'm not sure how to get in there.
my window switches dont light up either...they are in the center console right? might have to take the whole console apart :(

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yes, centre console. If you look at the tips of the switches you will see these tiny white/clear parts, thats supposed to light up. I never noticed it before until yesterday when one was lit up. But of course today it doesn't work :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
My 96 P10 had a dark heater control system, so I decided to replace them. The problem turned out to be a bad connection. Twisting the existing lights out then back in fixed the problem, and it hasn't returned.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
my window switches don't light up either. I've got the console out of my parts car, maybe i should pull the switches out and see if i can take them apart, figure out what kind of bulbs are in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts