Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so a stupid girl left a full soda can in my car and I get into it today and the WHOLE THING HAS EXPLODED INSIDE!!!!!

OMFG I wanted to cry....So now I need advise

The vinyl is okay and whatnot but what is a PROVEN way and PROVEN chemical I should go buy to get it out of the cloth, roof, floor and everywere else that willbe sticky.... :(

SUCKS TO BE ME!!!!!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
for my carpets at home, and the floormats in my car (both are light in color) i use folex. it comes in a white spray bottle with purple writing. the stuff is awesome. you could probably use it on cloth seats as well. i have never had it discolor anything, so i'd say it is pretty safe. good luck.

·
Registered
880 Posts
this is the very reason I don't let people eat or bring food in my car. you can use resolve to get rid of the soda stains. well, that works better on the carpet. it can work on the seats, but if your not careful, you can discolor your seats. and with the ceiling, it's a big no no. I'm sorry i'm not much help, but i've just not had much of an occasion to remove stains from my car interior.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$$$

Well I used 2 bottles of MGuires Interior cleaner worked pretty well but the Headboard is what worrys me...So I spent like 4 hours and still is sticky. So taday I dropped it off at "Green Valley Hand Car Wash" for a 70$ detail job...

At least I have a reason to get custom interior black (cloth) now, still sucks thou...

(Frog were you buy Capture auto store or wal-mart type store)

Thanks for all your advise folks...

P.S. Also over the weekend I broke my "Imported" water pipe and had to re-format my Hard Disk yesterday, lovely weekend!Now if I could just find my gun ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts