Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some companies that make valves and valve springs and retainers for the sr20de... Anyone know any??

Thanx

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
slowg20 said:
Looking for some companies that make valves and valve springs and retainers for the sr20de... Anyone know any??
JWT

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I believe Greddy offers them in Japan. I'm not positive on the valves but I think Louis had gotten some Greddy valve springs and cams imported.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Possibly Jun too? I know they make some pretty aggressive cams, i'd think they'd make springs and retainers to go with the cams, but i'm not sure of that. the JWT's are going to be your best bet. If you don't mind me asking, what cams are you going to be running to require these parts?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ferrea and Manley make Stainless Steel valves for the US Spec Head *only* not the DET! Ferrea also carries valves springs and retainers. JWT also carries valves springs and retainers. HKS, Greddy, Tomei, APEXi, JUN and Toda all make valves springs and cams for the SR20. Comp Cams (Zex) makes springs and retainers for the SR20 along with cams!

·
Registered
80 Posts
internals

try jun or tomei they both got about the equal amount of parts for a sr20 and quality and price are about the same

·
Registered
211 Posts
slowg20 said:

I was under the impression that these kind of internal upgrades wouldnt be needed unless you had some serious horsepower runnin...

·
Registered
80 Posts
valve springs

tomei, jun and jwt got valve spring kits... i know the tomei and jun are around $250+

1 - 10 of 10 Posts