Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Eibach, but I personally went with B&G sport springs which should be arriving today or tomarrow:cool: , I will give a review of them as soon as I get them installed.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
HybridAMP said:
Which is better??
Coilovers

Basically there isn't a decent lowering spring for the G20.

·
Registered
48 Posts
HybridAMP said:
Which is better??
I have the Eibachs in my G, My ride is comfortable, but it gets harsh, and I always worry that my passengers aren't comfortable.

If I were you, I'd just save up and just get a whole suspension setup. You will be glad you did. Plus it will more thank likely hold that 300 lbs in the trunk for you. I think

·
Registered
146 Posts
What kind of stereo do you have that weighs 300+ lbs?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am IASCA SQ++ Competitor, Amateur Division since I all do all of my own stuff.

Features:
4 12" IDQ v.2
1 ArcAudio 1500D-R
1 JL 300/4
4 Diamond Hex Crossovers
2 Diamond Hex 6.5" drivers
5 Farad MA Capacitor
and a ton of 3/4" MDF for the enclosure and amprack. Is right under 300lbs or so. I will have some pics later. I finally took a pic of the way it sets currently on stock springs:

:( I guess I am going to try Eibachs and see how bad they tuck then...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Fiancee vs the Car.. you'll love you car forever ...lol

What kind of wing is that on your car it looks good >

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Re: Re: Intrax vs Eibach Lowering Springs...

GoldP11 said:

I have the Eibachs in my G, My ride is comfortable, but it gets harsh, and I always worry that my passengers aren't comfortable.

If I were you, I'd just save up and just get a whole suspension setup. You will be glad you did. Plus it will more thank likely hold that 300 lbs in the trunk for you. I think
same here!, I am used to the new somewhat bumpy ride but I always worry my passangers aren't comfortable. Especially when their are females inside the g..

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just put the B&G springs and KYB GR-2 shocks on last night and have spent the day driving to see how I like it and I think it rocks, it is stiffer but not harsh at all and the handling is much better. I think that the rear did not drop as much as the front so they might do well with your stereo. I am going to do a small wright up on the install and post some pictures just give me a day or two.

·
Registered
146 Posts
These are springs with kYB GR-2 shocks not factory shocks. I will see about loading up the trunk and taking a picture.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts