Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICTURES OF COSMIC "G"

Just wanted to let you guys know that I finally gave in to my long-lived desire for my own Infiniti G20T. I have always liked that car, since the Primera days in London, UK.

So as I bid my farewells to my Honda Lude, I become a proud owner of my new baby.....my CosmicG20T. Why Cosmic?

Not only excelling in his awesome performance and amazing drive experience, but also his gorgeous slick looks.....with the custom front skirt and spoiler....MORE PICS TO COME!!!!

PICTURES OF COSMIC "G"

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a link to the pic...

cosmicg20t

How do you insert a pic in the username area on the left?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In North York....

Where abouts are you 'local' people??? I know there is a G owner down the street from me....I know who he is too!

atomic-G, like your RED one, haven't seen a red one before!!!

Manny B, where are you at?

Lucky for G20_Sport_2002 you are in Miami, and not Toronto, else I would have definite competition.....hehehehe

Gonna go on two roadtrips with my G, Montreal twice in one week....weddings galore!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm in Mississauga (beside Square 1). Got together with Lucas (aka Atomic-G) and Chris, another G owner from Mississauga this past Sat. I think Lucas will be posting the pics soon. I'm also heading to Montreal this coming weekend to visit family. Slap the Bel 980 on the dash and I'm good for 150 km per hr + all the way down.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: In North York....

CosmicG20T said:

Gonna go on two roadtrips with my G, Montreal twice in one week....weddings galore!!!

MannyB said:
I'm in Mississauga (beside Square 1). Got together with Lucas (aka Atomic-G) and Chris, another G owner from Mississauga this past Sat. I think Lucas will be posting the pics soon. I'm also heading to Montreal this coming weekend to visit family. Slap the Bel 980 on the dash and I'm good for 150 km per hr + all the way down.

Maybe you folks should drop by my place while going to Montreal for an iced tea? I live on the 417, which means you have to detour to Ottawa.

Welcome - Jade! :) Glad to see that you're finally got what you initially wanted.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ears are burning....

I am curious, what has G-loads been saying about me??? So you are in the same area too, I have never seen your car around....I'm sure I would have noticed it if I did.

·
Registered
424 Posts
For some reasons I sense I am in trouble, especially things come out of atomic's mouth!!!
:evil:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Wow, what kind of spoiler is that? It looks nice. Is that a full exhaust system or just an exhaust tip? You got yourself a nice looking ride , just needs a lowering job and rims :). And clear repeaters, I hate those orange repeaters.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks...

The exhaust system is the STILLEN EXHAUST RR SECT, the rear spoiler is the STILLEN WING TOURING, and the front skirt, no doubt you know is the STILLEN SPOILER.

The car has been lowered an inch already, as much as I would like to, any lower and I may become a snow plough in the winter with my front skirt.

I agree, the orange repeaters have gotz 2 go, and I wanna tint the windows, get some decent alloys, and may b get the coilover suspension. All in good time, must not tempt myself too much now, gotta save some $$$$$$s!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts