Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see an official introduction area so I decided here will have to do. I go by Redleafstunna and if I had the money I'd put red paint on my champange colored 2000 G20t and give it Canadian flag decals or some crap. Anyways I love my car unfortunately even though I have many things I want to do to my car I either don't have the money or the knowledge of how exactly to do it. I live in Orlando FL hailing from the SRQ and I always see the same 5 or so G20's in the UCF area. Mostly stock though and I believe they just come from the dealer that is about 15 miles away. If you ever see me if you live in Orlando you'll notice I am one of the few without any lettering on the back of my car. Just how it came when I bought it I didn't really intend to do it that way, but I always know its my car when I am walking from the back...not like I ever get confused in a parking lot cause I barely ever see my car. Anyways my dream is basically to get a group of people to go clubbing in Orlando and about 10 people all pulling into the Valets at a club in G20's. I just think that would be one hell of an entrance.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Lots of folks down in FL. Goodluck with the car and welcome!

CJ

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Welcome to the family man, good luck

Rob

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
that would be a nice entrance.
and you do have the G20's to do it in that area.
but...
:pICS!:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
welcome i'm around the corner and down the block from u..

u got a champagne color g? u wanna sell it?
is it auto or 5spd

miles and etc.. come on sell it.

welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts