Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

I've just found some springs over in the UK made by H&R. They drop the Car 35mm, do you think this will be enough to look good? I do have another choice of some different sprints that will drop up to 40mm. I know its only half a centimetre but which will look best?

Thanks in advance

Kev

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
It won't be tucked but it will look nicely lowered.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice One!!!

are they the ones that drop 35mm? how do they look. please post or email me a pic.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
kfairburn said:
hey,

I've just found some springs over in the UK made by H&R. They drop the Car 35mm, do you think this will be enough to look good? I do have another choice of some different sprints that will drop up to 40mm. I know its only half a centimetre but which will look best?

Kev
I'm not sure you'd even notice 5mm drop on a car. ~1.3" or 35mm should be a pretty nice drop, not slammed, but it'll be lowered. Between the two springs I would try and find out which set has a higher spring rate and go with those springs.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just had a thought. MY primera isnt the GT model so will they already start lower than my standard model... if so I'm going to have to go for a 40mm drop. Looking at my arches even a 40mm drop doesnt seem that low? I think thats maybe a good place to start tho.. will have to see.

Kev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts